Sunday, January 18, 2009

Future Best Friends!!

Best friends in the making.

This was the best shot we got....


Maddy chillin'!
Maddy's cheesy grin!

Such a cutie!



The weekend after Christmas Leslie, Mark, and Madeline came for a visit. Alyssa and Maddy had to exchange gifts. It was really sweet to watch them opening the gift, but I totally forgot to get the camera out for it. I know..shocking right! Anyways, the girls had fun and got some cute gifts. They also had some issues with sharing...neither one wanted to share the toys. Maddy got a chair just like Alyssa's for Christmas too, and she wanted to sit in it. In fact...they both tried to sit in it at the same time...one shoving the other out. We did manage to get them to both sit in it for a picture.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe I didn't remember to take pictures either! I think I was just worn out by that point. LOL These did turn out pretty cute. Those girls are so silly - pushing each other out of the chair.. LOL