Monday, June 30, 2008

4 months old

Well...Alyssa is now officially 4 months old. She doesn't go for her well baby checkup for another two weeks, but I wanted to see how much she weighed. I got on the scale with her, and she weighed in at 14.8 lbs. She is getting chubby little legs on her. I've started switching out all her clothes now since she's outgrowing so much. I've had to start putting 6-9 month onsies on her now...she's so long.

As far as milestones go...she is grabbing her feet and trying to sit up (with assistance of course). She's also starting blowing raspberries at us. The other night I asked if she was ready for bed...and she blew a raspberry in response. I took that as a no...lol! She has also learned how to pull on her toys that make sound. We had her in the bouncy seat, and she pulled the flower handle and the music started. She looked a little shocked about it. Then she looked at the flower, put her hands up and pulled again. She did that three more times, and of course I got the camera out to capture it...I can't believe she's growing up so fast!













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe your little princess is 4 months already! She's still cute as a button!