Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friends Forever...

I was behind the camera..next time I'll be in the shot too.
Hollywood...here I come!
Maddy & Leslie
Love that smile...


Well...we had some visitors on Alyssa's 4 month birthday. Leslie and Madeline came over to see us...it had been way too long since the last visit. Alyssa slept the whole time then, but she was wide awake for this visit. I got some good pics of Leslie and Maddy together, but wasn't so successful at the shots of the girls together in their matching outfits. I had gotten that outfit for Maddy for Christmas, so when I got it as a gift at my baby shower, my plans for pictures started. I guess our scrapbook pages will now be of how they wouldn't sit still for us...lol! We had a great time hanging out with them...I see many more play dates for the girls in the future..and we may have to try again for the matching outfits. If we're brave enough!
We even tried to get a few more of our family..thanks to Leslie for taking those. Maddy did get a little jealous of Leslie holding Alyssa, but she managed fairly well. She got to play with Alyssa and her toys a lot, even if they are a little young for her now. Every time Leslie went to pick Alyssa up...Maddy came running to sit in her lap. She's so cute though!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

We has such a WONDERFUL time on Saturday - I can't wait to do it again! :)

Leslie said...

oops - it should be 'had' not 'has'! LOL