Monday, December 8, 2008

Turkey Day Fun!

We had our family celebration at my mom's house this year. Most of my extended family was there. We had a great time visiting and eating great food too. The feast was a traditional turkey, ham, stuffing, etc....except Nana had to put an emergency call into my Uncle Melton ( Nana's big brother). It seems that Nana wasn't successful with the dumplings, and since his are the best ever, she called to see if he could save the day. He did, with much delight to the rest of us! Anyways, before we sat down to eat, I tried to get some pictures of the kiddo's. It's neat to see the next generation of our family. Our parents used to take pictures of my siblings and our cousins every year at Christmas, so I tried to keep up that tradition. Man...I know what a friend of mine means by herding cats now! I don't think I got one picture of all of them looking at me. Oh well...we'll try again at Christmas!



The next generation...from left to right:
Top: Destiny, Derek
Bottom: Andrew, Joseph, Clara, Alyssa, Alexander

Miss Clara..what a cutie!





I can get this ball!! YIPPEE!!




Aunt Shelly was tickling Alyssa..and she loved it!




Kristin & Alex..he was blowing kisses!



Such a happy face!!

Alex was chowing down on some cake!


Destiny & Alyssa...Destiny just loves playing with Alyssa, holding her, or anything that involves being around Alyssa.



Nana & the girls!



Clara and her big brother Joseph!



Such a sweet face...love those baby blues!!

1 comments:

Renner Romig said...

These pictures were so great! I look at Destiny and think of us at that age. I'm guessing she's about the age we were when we were in school together. It's crazy that now we have our beautiful babies!