Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Old McDonalds Farm

This past Sunday we went to Old McDonald's Farm in Humble. We met up with Leslie, Mark, and Maddy, and also Cindy, Joey, and Kadyn. We were able to get some pictures of the kiddos in their costumes before heading off to visit all the animals. There was so much to do there, and Alyssa was tuckered out by the time we left. She did really good with all the animals.
Maddy looking cute on the tire horse swing.
Moms & Kids


Moms & Kids again

Such a serious face..






Mommy & Alyssa


Don't ya just love the bow...ha ha!

Dads & kids.




Such a tiny pumpkin...


Maddy, Alyssa, and Kadyn. I couldn't get all three too look at once...










3 comments:

Leslie said...

You guys took GREAT pictures - I stole a bunch from you on Snapfish! LOL I have a really good family pic I need to send to you - I think you're going to LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

All of those pics turned out great!!

The Mitchells said...

Those bows are too much!! I love them!! She looks so adorable!