Monday, August 11, 2008

Various pics & activites

Well...there's been a lot going on at our house lately. Alyssa is growing so fast. She now rolls all over the floor, we can't keep her in one place. I put her on the floor by the couch and she starts off towards the hall just laughing. She loves playing in her exersaucer and has discovered herself in the mirror! I think she may take after me and start talking to herself...lol! She is starting to like her cereal more...I think she just wants to play with it though, see below. She is also starting to play peekaboo with us. She'll hide her face with the blanket or burp rag..then pull it down to see us. She also said "mama"...I'll swear to it!! LOL!

We took her to the Astro's game for my firm family event. She wasn't too thrilled with the game, but got to show off her shades.

She went for a checkup yesterday, and she has thrush, but she is great otherwise. She is weighing right at 16lbs by their scale.




What is this stuff??
I'm cold, Mom!


Chillin' at the Astro's game. Love the shades!

Alyssa and Ms. Beverly






Her new sleeping position. When I lay her down in the crib on her back, she immediately rolls onto her tummy now.


1 comments:

Leslie said...

Too cute!! I love the new sleeping position! That's how Maddy's been sleeping for almost a year now...LOL