Monday, August 25, 2008

Puppy love...

Alyssa has discovered Colby. She watches him every move he makes, and laughs so hard at him. Mark has helped her "chase" Colby, and she goes crazy. It is so funny to watch her eyes light up when he comes into the room. She tries to talk to him too. I think he's going to be in trouble as soon as she's mobile and crawling...he's gonna have to hide permanently under the bed. He gives her kisses, and she tries to give him some too. She gets so disappointed when he runs off, and she keeps looking for him. I think she loves her puppy!



So sweet...



2 comments:

Leslie said...

She's 100% ADORABLE!!! I loved getting to hug and kiss on her! I can't wait until this weekend... :D

The Mitchells said...

SO CUTE!! I bet that Colby won't think she is so cool once she is mobile!! ;-)