Monday, June 29, 2009

My first pigtails!

PIGTAILS!!!
Aren't the bows too cute! I'm not sure she's so thrilled with them.

This little toy is a lifesaver in the car. It teaches the letters, and she loves to push the buttons.

What a face....I'm not sure if it's for the camera or the pigtails..ha ha!



Alyssa is finally getting enough hair for ponytails and pigtails...even if they do stick straight up! Her Daddy thinks they look funny, but I think they are adorable. She will let me put them in, and even tries to put the bows in her hair. After a while though, she will try to pull them out. If she forgets about them, we're good to go! Since she is seeming to be more of a tomboy than I am...I have to take what I can get. She loves to be outside playing and running. It doesn't seem to bother her that it's over 100 degrees outside..lol!
Alyssa is now 16 months old and weighing in at 24.4 lbs. She is growing up soo fast, and is so smart. She walks around constantly asking.."what's that?" Although, it sounds more like.. "wa dat?" She is also saying cup, daddy, ma (sometimes we get mom), duck, and dog. She can show you her nose, ears, head, and mouth, and even point out your nose and ears for you. She is starting to learn animals too. She'll show you the duck, bear, turtle, fish, and rabbit in her toys, but she's not saying the words just yet for all of them.

0 comments: