Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alyssa is WALKING!!!

Yippee !! Alyssa started taking steps about two weeks before her first birthday. She was so excited to realize that there was another way to get around. She would take one or two steps between the table and the couch at first. Then she started taking a few more towards me. On Valentine's day, she just stood up and walked across the living room to me. She showed off for everyone at her birthday party. Now, she is walking almost every where and doesn't crawl as much. It seems so unreal to have her walking already. Can she really be this old already??!! I'm not ready to be chasing her around, but it does help for her to play outside. She loves being outside and chasing Colby. I think that was her real motivation for walking..the poor dog. He is wonderful with her. I love hearing her laugh when he walks by her, then she's off to follow him.

Here I come..are you ready??



Yippee!! I'm walking!!


2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Great pictures!! She is adorable!!She is losing her baby look too!! I can't believe that they are growing up so fast.

Leslie said...

How fun!!! She just look SO excited in these pictures - wait until she learns how to run... you'll really be chasing her then! LOL