Monday, November 3, 2008

8 Months old!

Wow...it's amazing how quickly time flies with a little one. I can't believe that she is already 8 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was still planning and preparing for her arrival. Yikes! Anyways, Alyssa is now 8 months old and weighing in at 21 lbs. She has grown so much these past few months. She is now clapping all the time, and starting to make motor boat sounds with her mouth. She's not crawling yet, but she sure is trying to get that figured out. She'll lean as far over as she can when she's sitting to reach for something and then sit back up. If she leans too far, she ends up on her tummy, then rolls over.

Here are a few pics from Old McDonald's farm that I got from Leslie...


Sharing the love...

I think we make a cute little family...

1 comments:

Renner Romig said...

Awwww...I wish we could have met up with y'all. We took Renner to Old McDonald's Farm too. He loved all (well, most) of the animals. I can't believe our babies are almost to big to be called babies anymore. Love y'all!