Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Showing off..


Alyssa can now sit on her own really well. She can't quite get there on her own yet, but she's close. I think she's getting bored with being stationary and wants to be mobile...lol! We brought her this onsie back from Roatan, and per their sizes it's a 12 month onsie. I'm glad we tried it on her..it's almost too small. Don't ya just love that smile...melts my heart every time I see it. She is beginning to get really interactive with us. She talks constantly and laughs at us all the time. She loves to lay on the couch with her daddy and have him tickle her. She even grabbed his hand the other day and pulled it to her tummy for more, then looked up at him and grinned. I think she's got him right where she wants him! Nothing like being a daddy's girl (and I should know!!).














Sitting pretty.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the onesie!!! :) Super cute pictures!

The Mitchells said...

So cute! I've been thinking about y'all and praying that your house is safe. Let me know how you are when your lines of communication open up! It's a mess.